Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Just another one of my bad choices?

I guess I'm the kind of person who likes the easy way...

or at least the way that no one comments on.

My project(s) have come to a halt due to impending doom from my examinations.

This results in a black hole being created in my head, slowly but surely consuming me up.

First thing to go into the black hole? Probably my will to do things.

Ever since young, my will could have been both strong and weak at the same time. Strong as in I won't give up on anything when I'm alone. Yet at the same time weak if someone were to just comment something 1 degree inclined towards faults, I completely falter and die off like a spluttering motor.

So ever since the first chapter of Running from Space, my will to write has been taking hits like an APC stuck in the middle of a colony of extremists. In other words, horrible.

Like my good friend jenocide-san, I guess we can only go so far(1 chap). The human tends to push his eyes backwards, even when they were placed in front. I wonder why...

So anyway, I have diagnosed the issue that is driving me insane.

1) Unwillingness to act in fear of criticism
2) The habit of taking everything negatively
3) Inability to coordinate
4) Being tied down by life
5) My grades
6) Lack of EQ

So is this the end? Never! But for now, I will just have to throw in the towel and give it up.

I guess I simply am not cut out for such things.

Signing off and out,
NanoPulp

No comments: