Monday, April 14, 2008

Pulp-oem 1?

Round is the Sun
Let's have some Fun!
Round is the Ball
It bounces off the Wall
Round is the Pancake
The one you just Ate
Round is the Moon
The Wolves go Loon
Round is the Clock
As it goes Tick-Tock
In the Air, Water or Ground
Round stuffs are all Around!


lol, my 1-minute attempt at a senseless poem... well, it's senseless alright...

haha

So as of now, this blog is the place where all my little writings go...

I especially hope to let my Stickmen find a camp here...

What's happening now:
1) I just joined the AMWC, Aspiring Mangaka's & Writer's Club as a writer...
2) Working on Project DF with Jeno-senpai
3) Doing some short Sci-Fi stories... still debating between BattleMech or Space Odyssey Styles...
4) Back to drawing my Stickmen, used to call them NanoSticks, now revamped into NanoPulpMen... WHAT A NICE NAMEEEE~ lol

ok, that's bout' it... til I get something out

Jyaa~
NanoPulpy

No comments: